It is not possible to login into Parallels Power Panel (PPP). An error occurs on applying IIS certificate bindings for HTTPS:
A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.(Exception from HRESULT:0x80070520)
The same error may occur on PVA Agent (re)installation:
SetWebSiteBindings at .\iis_configuration.cpp:168 [ERROR] IADs::SetInfo failure 0x80070520 A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated.
The new CA certificate cannot be applied.
To resolve this issue:
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager on the server home page and select Server Certificates
- Delete all PVA Power Panel self-signed SSL certificates and DO NOT DELETE the CA root certificate issued to the server itself
- Reconfigure Parallels Power Panel:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Parallels Virtual Automation\Power Panel\bin\pp-config.exe postinstall
- In IIS manager, open the PVA Power Panel Web Site page and click Bindings on the right
- Choose HTTPS, press Edit, select one of the available SSL certificates, and press OK.
If the suggested steps do not resolve the issue completely, contact Odin Technical Support for further investigation.